Jeff Landfield’s creative commons copyright
“Photos are available under Creative Commons Attribution license for free public use” (source)
Jim Feeney’s creative commons copyright
and all its pages
This entire website is copyrighted by Pastor James H. Feeney, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Pastor Feeney grants permission to preach, teach, or copy this material for noncommercial purposes intended to further the spread of the Word of God.
If you copy any of this website’s material into any medium readable on the internet, you must include a live, working link to the page or pages you have copied. To fail to do so is a violation of this copyright and also a failure of Christian ethics.
This is a personal, religious website. It is published by Pastor Jim Feeney, Ph.D., (1) in obedience to God’s biblical commands to preach and teach His Word the Bible, and (2) under the protection of the religious “free exercise” clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. The sermons and bible studies on this website represent Pastor Feeney’s conscientiously held religious beliefs.
- Linking to us: If you find a specific page helpful, you are welcome to post a link to it from your website, using for the link text whatever words you think are most descriptive.
For translations into languages other than English: You are welcome, at your expense, to translate these English-language bible studies and sermons into your native language, but only if the translations are for noncommercial educational or religious purposes.
- All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. The “NIV” and “New International Version” trademarks are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by International Bible Society.
- Scripture quotations taken from the Amplified® Bible, Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)
- Scripture quotations taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)
- The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Scripture quotations marked (ESV) are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
© 2004-2022, James H. Feeney